Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Recruiting Coordinator chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
20 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.348 avis
Culture d'entreprise
The management team here has a mix of really great and really poor leaders. However, I would say about 80% of them are great. Depending on the project you're working on, you can have a great time or a nightmare of a time. Most projects are okay, but there will always be one or two that are awful and you may be stuck on it for months or a year. It's a great place to work in a beautiful building. It's very clean, and is very progressive with it's staff. Benefits are nice. As a recruiter, I enjoyed working with people all over the country.
Points positifs
Good entry level HR experience, great leadership, beautiful and clean building
Some bad leadership
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
My Manpower manager was not supportive. She did not understand what the client wanted from my position. I felt like the child in a divorce case. Between my Manpower manager and the client, I was being pulled in all directions.
It was work
Culture d'entreprise
I loved ManPower! But I hated the lack of job stability the company laid off me and one other recruiter and only kept the Lead recruiter on. She gave us a two day notice, which really put me in a bad position. They laid me off before the 6 month mark so they wouldn’t have to pay me out unemployment
Culture d'entreprise
I love the amount of knowledge sharing and team building i get to experience everyday. When there are challenges my department comes together as a team to collaborate. The company promotes a positive, upbeat culture that is professional, yet also wants you to be yourself. and Here at HQ there are also ping pong tables and a decent sized cafeteria with a nice selection of fresh options.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Does not pay enough, a lot of technical issues. Everyone is super nice and they have a cafe. The employees seems happy and they offer a lot of resources.
Culture d'entreprise
I have worked here for 10+ years and it is steady, enjoyable employment. Things are always busy, and we are kept up in the flux of things. There is never a dull moment.
Culture d'entreprise
Really love it here. Just wish you didn't have to begin as a contract employee. Laid back atmosphere, nice people, lots of volunteer opportunities, fast promotion.
Points positifs
Great atmosphere, team orientated, laid back, volunteering.
Points négatifs
Can easily get laid off or moved around often.
Culture d'entreprise
Busy work environment. Given all the tools to do my job well. A feel good job hiring employees into a great company. Must be highly organized to perform this type of job.
Onsite cafe, professional employees/company
Points négatifs
Long hours to meet demands of the company
Culture d'entreprise
Work culture is casual and warm, LGBTQ friendly, opportunity for lateral and upward mobility is fair. Internal competition is lighthearted and encourages productivity; conditions are a bit crowded and more like a call center than a professional office, but game rooms and extra casual seating areas are nice for mental breaks.
Points positifs
Building is 'green;' locker rooms, cafeteria, outdoor eating areas, Google comm room
Points négatifs
Hires lots of contractors (low pay, no benefits), doesn't keep promises for advancement, very small and close workspaces
Culture d'entreprise
It has been a really great experience. The hiring process was pretty quick. I loved that I did not have to wait too long to know if I had the job or not.
Culture d'entreprise
In a typical day at work in my last position I fulfilled all HR task. I also provided great applicant service were I able to assist them in recruitment process, as well as overseeing 20 employees . I learned to be more professional, how to handle admin works and how to give quality service to clients. The management is very nice to their employees they give support and training. Our workplace encourage employees to be the best and productive. I don't see any hard part of the job since every task is doable and I am passionate to the career I chose that's why I really enjoy my work.
Culture d'entreprise
Job security is little to none if you are a contractor. Not much advice from management, contracts can be open ended with no end in sight (until its over of course)
Culture d'entreprise
My team is wonderful, easily the hardest working, funnest group of people I know. However pay is mediocre as are benefits and stress is constantly place on leads and therefore the team due to constant turnover. I more careful screening of possible employees and better pay would make this a great place to work. It's a good stepping stone.
Culture d'entreprise
Good place to work. Work and life balance were difficult but other than that, just your run of the mill company. Benefits were not the best, but there was room for advancement for the folks willing to grind.
Culture d'entreprise
My co-workers were the best that I've ever worked with. Our department was one small family. We supported each other both professionally and personal. As well as assisting each other with our accounts if one person was more overwhelmed than the others.
work environment, management, expectations
job security
1,0
Culture d'entreprise
I was hired at a local company here in FL. The company is great!!! Manpower however is not!! They are very disorganized, unprofessional, and they treat their employees terrible. You would think they would want to have a good reputation with the company they are working for...they don't! They send you emails telling you to do one thing and then another email to do the same thing another way. VERY DISORGANIZED!! Your so called managers have no clue what so ever, and are very unprofessional. They call you up at work and scream at you like some crazy people. I wonder why they are still working there. There is no communication when you need an answer, but they don't hesitate to call you and scream at you! Worst temp agency I have ever seen. The company seen Manpower for what they really are and they weren't impressed!!! I was offered a full time position with them after I left the crazies at Manpower behind. The people at the company I worked for were very nice and professional. They made sure I had what I needed to do my job, Manpower never assisted in getting me anything that I need to perform my job!! Manpower should learn from some of the review on this page, someone in upper management need to look into the performance of some of the people they have in charge or they will be looking at a law suit someday!!!
The company I worked for was great however Manpower is NOT
Points négatifs
Manpower is unprofessional, rude and dis organized. Will fire you in a second to save their own reputation with the company
Culture d'entreprise
I work with recruiters that help recruit for Comcast. I schedule interviews and interact with candidates every day.
Culture d'entreprise
The position I held may have been short-term, but I was extremely happy with Manpower during the time period. I would suggest them to anyone.
Culture d'entreprise
I am a virtual contractor. A typical work day consists of moving candidates through the workflow using Applicant Tracking Systems such as Taleo, e-Demo, and SAP as well as sourcing potential candidates and matching them to open positions. I also requisition candidates and create analysis reports for certain clients/reqs. Because I am a virtual employee, I never meet any of my co-workers or clients, but I speak with them via phone/e-mail on a daily basis. Everyone seems pretty upbeat and friendly, questions are always welcome. This is not my field, but I am a fast learner. I had never worked with Applicant Tracking Systems or workflows prior to this contract; I have learned a great deal about the Human Resources field.The hardest part of my job is managing so many different areas of responsibility and finding the organizational balance needed to acquire results. The best part of this position is speaking with candidates and clients from across the country as well as making my own hours.
Points positifs
free home phone and internet
Points négatifs
short contract, no job security, not in my desired field
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a great company to work for. Diversity group of individuals to work for.
Voir plus d'avis sur Manpower