Manpower
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Warehouse Worker chez Manpower

Intitulé du poste
Lieu
513 avis correspondant à votre recherche
Voir les 17.890 avis
Culture d'entreprise
A typical day at work involves going to a predetermined site to work. Tasks can range from food prep to warehouse work such as shipping and receiving. I have learned a wide variety of skills including but not limited to inventory control, document processing, employee and time management.
free lunch
Points négatifs
standing in one place for 8 hours.
Culture d'entreprise
This place is like a boot camp can not run a bath worked there for 4 weeks and did not get any ppe this is a role for the NHS masks there no 1 person has gloves on when in contact with mask there has been 3 cases of cover 19 in honeywell the canteen is a joke people looking for there bags awl over the floor I have photos on my phone of this place in lets just say the people that has to Ware them masks will not put them on the dog never mind there face
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for manpower 2018 in a warehouse unloading 8-12 trailers every night,,i was taken to the bay where the trainers were waiting to be unload ,,without any healthy and safety ,,indication or training how to do the job safely. I had an accident in my lower back,,due to the weights I was lifing,,I was fired immediately by the company which hired me from manpower and told me to tell manpower to send them another person who is able to do the job.and manpower never spoke to me about it.no incident book filled no medical care ,, just dumped me like a dead donkey.
N/a
N/a
Culture d'entreprise
There's not any job opportunities at this time. The company isn't very reliable at this time. They only have warehouse positions available most of the time.
Points négatifs
Short breaks. Low pay rate for work load.
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Its a decent job but dont have constant work and jobs are far so it takes most of my time from my kids and my family also the pay isnt good for the work i dis
Culture d'entreprise
Overall a bad place to be at the time. They were understaffed and were going through management change and the workers didnt care for the rules. People called in all the time and then I had to work double to make up for the extra person and I wasnt helped by anyone they just gave me the extra workload and was expected to get everything done right.
Culture d'entreprise
there was room for advancement if you wanted it. The work was really good. Good pay. Great people. They taught me about the forklift. The taught me how to press brake.
flexibility
Culture d'entreprise
Manpower is a great temp service they get you a job really fast & work with people who have felonies. Staff is friendly and flexible they give you opportunity to move up & make more money
Culture d'entreprise
They are recruiter agent in a world where the workers have no real insurance and could not be member of trade unions. So workers are simply voluntarily slaves.
Culture d'entreprise
Enjoyable work/life balance, as well as while I'm at work, I sense a positive & productive relationship with the various warehouse/medical environment which previously work for.
Culture d'entreprise
Communication is poor from the start. Initially was told a post was 24 hours to week. Found this to be total fabrication as the company they are providing staff for work on a week by week basis and hours are allocated according to the business's need. Do no inform you if there is no work for the week. Turned up for what I was told a 4 hour shift, turned into 2 and a half hours. Manpower need to be honest from the start how exactly a job is going to be, not just to make it up as they go along. Just want potential workers to be on standby for when the work comes in. Hourly rate was the only pro for working for these.
Points positifs
Hourly rate was the pro.
Points négatifs
Poor communication, poor people management
Réponse officielle de Manpower
28 août 2020
Thank you for your feedback and comments. I'm sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. We will take your feedback on board and your comments will be used to make further improvements. Thank you.
Culture d'entreprise
Working at manpower was a very great thing to do the people are nice they talk to people nicely the job was good the payment was also good I was very happy working with them
Culture d'entreprise
You are just a number I have to go to work tomorrow and get back your way home from work and I'm not even gonna get some money for the work I did until the end of week
Culture d'entreprise
A diligent and procedural worker with over ten years of solid work experience working in warehouses and inventory. Possesses the ability to work in harmony with coworkers or individually. Needs little to no supervision. Maintains a high level of energy and integrity.
Culture d'entreprise
Poor disrespectful employers who are not at all interested in you or helping, worked nights at Royal mail in Normanton which is fine but they give total mixed messages about how you register your times of work. To top it all off they then get annoyed when you ask how to get the problem sorted out, so now having to wait another week to be paid. DO NOT WORK FOR THESE PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Réponse officielle de Manpower
28 août 2020
Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to learn of your negative experience. I would welcome the opportunity to understand in greater detail what you have described via the following link: http://bit.ly/2KvLAnK as all our candidates and associates are important to us. Any further feedback will be used where possible to make changes for the better. Thank you.
Culture d'entreprise
Thumbs up. Good job decent work environment and compensation. Decent management and veriety of schedule options. I would recommend working at Manpower.
Culture d'entreprise
Great team working in a fast paced but relaxing work environment. Simple to learn warehouse systems & processes with great management support. Safe & clean workplace.
Culture d'entreprise
Very concerned about employees.kept me working. And due to California. Covid 19. They understand my absent. Due to social distancing and I appreciate that. But I'm ready to work
Culture d'entreprise
Good joob excelent work learn forklift learn scaning
Culture d'entreprise
General Warehousing tasks-receiving freight, quality assurance of merchandise and customer orders, order fulfillment, order packing, shipping and loading of trucks. Most recent tasks include Special Events set ups and tear downs, and sign waving
Culture d'entreprise
The work is very intense and active. I worked with people from different countries and learned about their culture. The hardest part is wrapping the pallets. The job environment was amazing.