Teleperformance
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Teleperformance

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Tous
Voir les 24.448 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Loin de mon lieu de résidence.
Point de ramassage aussi.
Culture d'entreprise
High turn over. They care 0 for the employees. Rather replace you than make you better. They over hire then lay people off. Do not work here. You will be stressed all the time.
Culture d'entreprise
Bonne ambiance de travail en équipe. Bon suivi et management correct au fil des appels
Bonne ambiance en equipe
Stress
Culture d'entreprise
I have no words to say as this company is my first company and I have grown in this corporate world because they provided me a good stuff and knowledge in time.
Culture d'entreprise
office seemed very productive, there were lots of people that worked there, office was always full, but comfortable as eveyone had their own space. the work was decent. phone calls all day can feel a little repetitive but overall good
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
great offices, all very large spaces, more than enough room for everyone to be spread out, doesnt feel cramped at all. the work for the most part is enjoyable, can be a little stressful at times but still fun.
Culture d'entreprise
Need to give more focus on employees perks and salary
Need to gave training on time whenever some changes will introduce.

Need to give other training in order to improve employee knowledge
Culture d'entreprise
office is nice and large, easily able to fit the hundreds of employees. the job is fun and rewarding, with the only downside being that sometimes, mainly in the middle of the day, the office can become quite loud, causing a few distractions
Culture d'entreprise
had a great time working here, was here for around 2 and a half years, lots of other people from all around the world, great chance to even make some new friends
Culture d'entreprise
I love working for this company I go back every season, I love my manager the benefits, and the culture of the company they are very understanding and will work with you, you will always learn whats needed to be successful in the job.
Culture d'entreprise
Компания является надежным работодателем. Даже в период кризиса, связанного с пандемией COVID-19, компания не выкинула на улицу своих работников.
Points positifs
Есть возможность подработки, зарплата вся без исключений белая, выплаты день в день без задержек, в основном это дружный коллектив, у языковых специалистов высокая зп (если говорить о любом городе, где есть филиал компании кроме Москвы), интересные проекты на любой вкус. В компании все общаются на «ты», независимо от возраста или должности сотрудников. Есть полис ДМС после 2х лет работы.
Points négatifs
Перерывы по расписанию, для работы без языка зп низкая, нет свежего воздуха в офисе
Culture d'entreprise
En un día típico todo se maneja bajo estándares corruptos, con un nivel de trabajo muy estresante. Sin embargo se aprende mucho, y en general el salario es bueno, pero los horarios son pésimos.
Points positifs
Fondo de ahorro y aprendizaje
Horarios
Culture d'entreprise
Fun workplace and always good to Communicate with people and I love to help people out so they can know what’s going on with they bill and how you work there cable.
Culture d'entreprise
Empresa horrível e os gestores piores, passam a umagem de boa empresa mas deixa muito a desejar e cometem muitas injustiças.
Nada
Tudo
Culture d'entreprise
All in all, not a place you want to be at for long. Typical call center, not well managed, extremely high turnover. I’d probably recommend avoiding this headache but to each their own
Culture d'entreprise
job is mostly answering the hpne call. i do find this quite enjoyable, kind of relaxing. managers are all polite and always make time to listen to any employee questions
Culture d'entreprise
the job itself is actually rather fun, however because of the large amount of calls coming through every day that all need to be answered, it can be rather demanding and chalenging to keep up
Culture d'entreprise
I enjoyed working @ Teleperformance. I spent 1 year and 7 months in this organisation. If I'll get a good opportunity in future I'll rejoin it. Though every organisation has its own pros and cons but I focused on positive things during my service.
Points positifs
No dress code, Free cabs.
Points négatifs
Dirty toilets, Unhygienic cafeteria.
Culture d'entreprise
The workplace is pretty relaxed for a not so competitive company. The pay is pretty decent depending on what type of account you land onto and has a very good workplace.
Decent worplace
Culture d'entreprise
The turnover from my peers is well over 80%. This seems to be the culture of the industry at a call center. Very limited direction after a “training” period.
Culture d'entreprise
The morale is a loving cultural environment. I have obtained even greater knowledge in exceptional customer satisfaction and service with the support of management as well. The hardest part I had adapted in overcoming was the customers queuing with the pressure of supporting two unhappy customers at the same time whilst using support resources for guides as well as lending a helping hand, but they all became an ability I achieved. This was indeed the most enjoyable part and now I work remotely with TP SA.
Incentives
non
Page attribuée
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur le travail dans cette entreprise ?
Posez une question au sujet du travail chez Teleperformance ou de leurs entretiens d'embauche. Notre communauté est prête à vous répondre.
Note globale