Tesco
Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !

Avis des employés pour Tesco

Intitulé du poste
Tous
Lieu
Tous
Voir les 16.540 avis
Culture d'entreprise
Bon role pour les periodes de fetes, flexible autour de la famille
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
Worked for Tesco Newmarket for two year and is the worst place possible, management style are so unprofessional and the managers are unreliable.Recently changed jobs to a better environment and its made me realise how unprofessional the managers at this branch were. Colleges there are toxic and un-mature. Really struggled with leaving the job, overall wouldn't recommend at all.
toxic work environment
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
Work was hard going and heavy, which was made worse by middle management on a power trip at the branch that I was at, only found this out after leaving and working for other shopsGlad of the work, but wish it had been at another store
You got paid
Long Hrs, Heavy work
3,0
Culture d'entreprise
Not a hard job as a driver. Plenty of time to get all your deliveries done. Laid back job Not the best managementAnd pay is not enough to cover cost of living.
Simple work
Not enough cash!
Avez-vous trouvé cet avis utile ?
Notez une entreprise où vous avez travaillé récemment
Partagez votre expérience pour aider d'autres utilisateurs.
Culture d'entreprise
Absolutely awful place to work. The senior managers don’t care about you, you’re nothing but a number. If you do a good job, don’t expect to be praised. But make a mistake and be prepared for the worse! Express stores seem to think it’s okay to run 1-1 most of the time, especially on weekends. No regards for safety, higher managers couldn’t care if you got assaulted at work. In fact, they’ll even try to discipline you for it. Do not recommend.The company I first started working for, isn’t the same company now. All they care about is profit. Cut Sunday hours, cut the yearly bonus in lieu for an apparently higher wage (which happened to be minimum wage the year it went live). And if you speak up about wrongdoings, be sure they’ll all jump on you like a tonne of bricks. And don’t even bother with the Usdaw union, might as well be owned by Tesco. The only reason I’ve lasted so long: the people I work with. Management can go do one, they’re lazy and basically have no experience in a shop (especially the area managers). They’ll have you doing tasks that are virtually impossible, especially while they cut the staffing hours.Just look at the old CEO, cut loads of jobs, made the company an awful place to work, and has now left with millions of pounds he’s earned from the company.
Points positifs
The people you work with.
Senior management
Culture d'entreprise
Really enjoyed working at Tesco. There was always something to do and managers and other coworkers were helpful if I had questions about a certain task. Lunch breaks were nice and long too.
Culture d'entreprise
Experienced bullying by a male member of staff. Management did nothing but force me out of my role. Bigot supervisors and management. Institutionally Racist employer. Favouritism and nepotism practices. Alot of inter relationships between management and staff. Unfair practices
Points positifs
Cheap food from the staff shop
Points négatifs
Nepotism, bullying, misogyny, alot of white managers and supervisors only
Culture d'entreprise
The Management were very disorganised and were bullies. I rarely got the hours I was promised and expected to cover shifts at last minute. No staff meals provoded
Points négatifs
No staff meals, management were bullies and rude
Culture d'entreprise
I worked for tesco during lockdown, as a dot.com personal shopper. You are paid to do people's shopping for them. I worked 2am to 8am, and the hours just flew by. Brilliant friendly people to work with, and I had a really nice line manager. Plenty of opportunity for overtime, and there was always free fruit, bread jam etc.. in the canteen.
Points positifs
Good money, free food, nice people
Shifts include weekends
Culture d'entreprise
Neskutečná buzerace a šikana od manažérky pokladen na Smíchově. Pořád řve po zaměstnancích a neumí jednat s lidma, spíš se zaměstatnancima jedná jako by byli jí otroci. Hodně lidí kvuli ním prešlo. Ani neodzdraví když ji zaměstnanec pozdraví. Prodělal jsem závažnú nemoc rakovinu a neberou vubec na mě ohled, na zdraví, i na ostatných
Points négatifs
Málo zaměstatnu na prodejne a nízky plat
Culture d'entreprise
Hosszutavon tervezheto stabil munkahely.kereskedelmi uzlet ez miatt nem a csaladbarat munkahelyekhez sornam.
Cafeteria. Egezsegbiztositasi kartya.
Points négatifs
Valtozo beosztas .sok munka .
Culture d'entreprise
Was encouraged to seek promotion if you wanted to. Was able to alter shifts if needed. Most managers listened to you and acted on your concerns. Once trained they showed belief in you. It was one of the smaller shops so felt like a family.
Points positifs
Reliable and security as far as employment was concerned. Encouraged to work your way up the ladder.
Points négatifs
Perhaps the only cons I could find was working over the xmas period.
Culture d'entreprise
Love my role within tesco I must do as I have been with the company for almost 20 years. My work colleagues are a brilliant bunch. Don't get me wrong there are the usual clicks who like to gossip, however you get that in any company. The work life balance is great. Pay could be a little better and maybe be more fair to those who can do many roles not just the one role. All in all a great company to work for
Points positifs
Benefits. Work life balance.
Pay could be better.
Culture d'entreprise
Working in a small express store means getting to do various tasks at work. Good hours offered and good and changing and working them around university commitments as required. Relatively good pay for the job. Can be demanding but overall quite simple to do
Culture d'entreprise
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Tesco. They are incredibly supportive and encouraging. Their approach to mistakes is great and don't make you feel a fool. Interview process is nice, chilled and easy.
Flexible hours
On your feet a lot
Culture d'entreprise
There are no good reasons to work at tescos, you don’t get paid properly, the management are awful especially dotcom. You are pretty much forced into doing more days otherwise they will look at maybe sacking you. Overall just an awful place to work
The management
Culture d'entreprise
Bullying, Racism, unfair treatment. Worst experience of my working career and unbelievably and unfortunately I stuck at it for 9 years along with operations, breakdowns and divorce. Told I was resilient by me manager. Shame he wasn't at the receiving end of the Racism and diabolical treatment!!
See Above
2,0
Culture d'entreprise
One rule for one and one rule for another is the main management style. Different stores are different though. Terrible pay cuts. Terrible hours. Bullying management let away with it. It is a wonderful place to work when there are good managers. Poor staff support. Only male members of staff are promoted.
Culture d'entreprise
I loved my time working at Tesco’s, the management are super helpful, make such an effort with staff and super accommodating to your needs. All staff are great fun and is a perfect place to work.
Free Food
No Cons!
Culture d'entreprise
Management are pathetic. The worst place I've ever had the misfortune to work in. Zero organisation. Management incompetent and rude. Bullying, nepotism is rife. The only good thing about Tesco is going home time. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!
Long hours, rude management
Culture d'entreprise
After the probation period, job is super safe. Despite the news over the years, rarely anyone gets redundant and those had are paid handsomely. Great job next to studying or another job but wouldn’t recommend making it into a career choice if you start at store. Too much competition and process is way too long. Spend the time and effort in other businesses and success will come a lot quicker.
Points positifs
Safest job on the planet
Points négatifs
Little to non existent opportunities to progress